Shandon Local Food Fair: 8th September
Do you have any time, inspiration and/or energy to spare to help in advance or on the day?
Demonstration and Activity Ideas
Please let us know if you would be able to do any sort of cookery demonstration or kids activity -perhaps making chutney, bread or cordial or decorating cakes? Perhaps you have some better ideas?
Raffle and Tombola Prizes
Please can you donate or make any prizes, or request from local shops & businesses. We particularly welcome food related prizes but ask not to be given second hand items.
Do you have any expertise at designing flyers? Would you be willing to help distribute?
Helpers on the day
Helpers on the day (from 9 am- 3 pm) will be needed for:
- Setting up gazebos, laying out tables/chairs and leafleting in the nearby park/canal area
- Tombola (kids enjoy helping with this one)
- Selling raffle tickets
- Providing information on SLFG at the information stall
- Selling teas and coffees from the kitchen
- Helping with kids activities
If you feel you can help with any of the above (even if just for 45 minutes), or have ideas of your own, please email email@example.com.
Thanks in anticipation of your help and support!
Food Fair Stalls Confirmed
Please see our Food Fair page for the stalls and activities as they are confirmed.