You are welcome to join us at the glasshouse (access from Tipperlin Road & hospital grounds) at 2 pm Sunday 6th April for a spot of sociable gardening.
This is a change to our normal meeting place due to the building works that have started at the community garden so there is NO ACCESS from Myreside Road.
We have a number of tasks including:
– Thin out ailsa craig tomatoes to one per module
– Pot on dill into individul pots
– Thin out rocket to one plant per module
– Cleaning out the cold frames
– Pick out tiny marigold buds from marigolds
but there’s a very nice kitchen in the glasshouse so we’re sure to be stopping for a cuppa too! If anyone wants help finding us please call Sue on 0782 444 9265
This entry was posted in Miscellaneous
. Bookmark the permalink